The best way to set up an appointment is via email. Please include a description of your issues along with your computer's model number if it's a hardware problem.
Feel free to either use the form to the right or email me directly at email@example.com
- Locally owned and operated; in business since 2004.
- Quick turnaround; usually within 48 hours.
- 70% of our business are return customers and referrals. Once you use us, you'll keep coming back, and even tell your friends and family about us!
- We've helped over 900 people just like you, and have received 0 negative reviews. We make sure to satisfy each and every one of our customers.
- We don't talk down to you or use 'geek speak.' We're always respectful, answer whatever questions you may have, and explain things in plain English.
- You don't pay until the job is done to your satisfaction.
About the OwnerI began taking apart my parents' computer around 12, and by 14 had built my first custom, working computer.
In 2004, right out of high school, I started a side business building custom gaming computers for friends and family. This slowly evolved into "Mount Vernon Computer Repair" and in 2008 after growing quite a lot, I quit my computer forensics job to run my business full time.
Every year since has been better, busier, and I've realized that helping people with their computer issues - making their lives just a little easier - is something that I absolutely love doing.
There's nothing quite like seeing the look on someone's face after saving thousands of their family pictures that they thought they had lost.
That's the kind of thing that keeps me excited about this kind of work.
Owner, Lead Technician, Your Computer Guy